Home » Surety Bond Blog

Lost Stock Instrument Bonds at Deep Discounts

by Surety Admin 18. April 2012 07:04

When you lose a financial document, like a stock certificate, your investment counselor will typically refer you to a transfer agent associated with the company handling your investments. His or her job is to issue a surety bond to ensure that the financial institution is covered in the event that someone finds the lost document and tries to redeem the instrument. The rates transfer agents charge are typically higher than those offered by The Surety Group. The challenge is that most consumers do not know that they have the option of going to a surety agency to get lost instrument bonds. We can usually process a surety bond application in a day. In addition, because of our experience in the surety industry, we can frequently waive underwriting requirements so that it is easier to get a Lost Security Bond approved. The Surety Group can underwrite any type of Lost Instrument Bond, including Lost Cashier's Check Bonds, Lost Securities Bonds, Lost Corporate Security Bonds, Lost Municipal Bonds or Lost Title Bonds. To make getting a surety bond even easier, The Surety Group is now taking applications by phone at 800-486-8211. Call and you will speak directly to an underwriter. You can also apply online now.

Need a Surety Bond? Apply Now, Click Here.
Need Surety Bond Info? Get a Free Quote, Click Here
Comments are closed

SuretyGroup.com ©2011 | 3715 Northside Parkway NW, Ste 1-315, Atlanta, GA 30327
Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap

Log in